The Education Committee is responsible for planning and conducting Association sponsored educational programs. The Committee is also in charge of scheduling of the GRI programs in conjunction with the Utah Association of REALTORS®. We provide fun and unique opportunities for REALTORS® to further their professional education via classes, online opportunities, and forums.
Please contact Kelli@nwaor.com or 801- 476-4216 if you have any questions.
Code of Ethics Training Requirements
REALTORS® Required to Complete Ethics Training for Cycle 5 — Deadline December 31, 2018
Between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018, every REALTOR® is required to complete 2 1/2 hours of Code of Ethics training.
REALTORS® who have completed this training through a provider other than the Northern Wasatch Association of REALTORS® will be required to send in proof of completion. If you have questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-476-4216.
We Offer FREE Continuing Education
The Board of Directors voted to provide free CE to the Dues paying members of NWAOR as a benefit of membership.
- Classes are only free if you are an active member with NWAOR.
- You need to pre-register for All classes, at least 48 hours in advance. If you show up with out pre-registering, you will be charged.
- You have to attend the class. If you do not show up, you will be charged.
- The cancellation policy is 48 hours before the start of the class. This is because NWAOR has 48 hours before the class to cancel with the instructor.
- We require a credit card to register. If you do not show up or cancel 48 hours in advance, we will charge your credit card for the price of the class
*This does not include Online or Designations*
Real Estate Continuing Education Rules
All licensees will be required to complete 18 hours of approved CE with a minimum of 9 hours of core topic courses during the two-year renewal period.
To Register for any class: Call 801-476-4216
New agents are required to complete the 12 Hour New Agent Course within the first 2 years, this must be completed for the first renewal. This course consists of the following:
- Agency – 2hrs
- Ethics/professionalism – 2hrs
- Forms/contracts – 3hrs
- Proper pricing – 2 hrs
- Federal Laws – 1 hr
- State law – 2 hrs
You will only receive 1 certificate for all 12 hours. All of these classes must be taken at ONE facility.
The Northern Wasatch Association of REALTORS® has partnered with the following Real Estate Schools to bring you Online Education!
Click on each school to visit our partner page to see available classes and receive your Online CE Discount!